Dr Michael Burt ND
Registered Naturopathic Physician
- Statutorily Registered Osteopath
- Registered Practitioner of: Acupuncture, Radionics, Radiaesthesia, Cranial Osteopathy, Homeopathy & Endogenous Endocrinotherapy
- Registered Member: Electronic Medicine Society
- Former Paramedic Royal Army Medical Corps
As a qualified naturopath I specialise in various forms of complementary and alternative medicine - I am not a medical doctor and do not practise orthodox medicine.
I have a special interest in treating the following types of complaint: Painful and Stiff Joints and Muscles / Nerve Pain / Reduced Vitality / Skin Conditions / Irritable Bowel Syndrome / Headaches / Neck Pain / Back Pain / Hormone Imbalance / Dietary Imbalance / Nutritional Deficiencies.
Initial Consultation to assess suitability for treatment: free of charge.
- Osteopathy and Acupuncture: £45 per 30 minute session, but if morethan one - two treatments per week is needed then additional treatments may be free of charge.
- Natural Therapeutics: 90 minute sessions at £90.
- Ultra-Sound / Short-Wave / Hypo-Thermia / Hyper-Thermia / Traction - £5 each.
- The treatment of the MECHANICAL aspects of a complaint - by such means as:
Classical Osteopathy (ie The Diagnosis and Treatment of the Osteopathic Lesion) /
Ultra-Sound Therapy / Short-Wave Therapy / Hypo-Thermia / Hyper-Thermia / The Stretching of Tight Ligaments and Muscles / Traction /
- The treatment of the BIOCHEMICAL aspects of a complaint - by such means as:
Dietary Balancing / Nutritional Supplementation / Food Allergy Identification (with subsequent avoidance and desensitization) / Hormone Balancing /
See "Therapies" for explanations of above mentioned therapies.
Qualifications / Registrations / Post Graduate Training
- Trained as a paramedic in the Royal Army Medical Corps (1958)
- Qualified by the British School of Osteopathy (DO 1963)
Statutorily Registered with the General Osteopathic Council
- Qualified by the Cranial Osteopathic Association (D.Cr.O 1965)
Registered with the International Cranial Association
- Qualified by the Samuels’ Endocrine Clinic (Amsterdam) in Endogenous Endocrinotherapy under Dr Jules Samuels MD and in association with the Cranial Osteopathic Association under Dr Denis Brooks PhD DO, (DEE 1965). Registered with the International Cranial Association (formerly the Cranial Osteopathic Association).
- Qualified by the British College of Naturopathy (ND 1969). Registered with the General Council and Register of Naturopaths
- Post Graduate Training in SPORTS INJURIES with Mr William Tucker FRCS. Bill Tucker was the first orthopaedic surgeon to specialize in Sports Medicine and became famously known, in the 1930s, as the “Athletes’ Surgeon”.
- Qualified by the British College of Acupuncture - Diploma (197?), Licentiate (197?), Bachelor (1971). Registered with the British Acupuncture Council
- Qualified by the Delawarr Laboratories for Radionics (DR 1984). Registered with the Radionics Association.
- Qualified by and Registered with the Society of Professional Homoeopaths (DH 1986)
- Qualified by and Registered with the Electronic Medicine Society in electronically mediated psionic diagnosis and therapy (2004)
- BUPA Registration / Provider No. 3000 3506
- PPP Registration / Provider No. BHC / MB / 00 313