Jon Morton-Bell BSc, DO, MSc, MCMI
Clinical Osteopath – Medical Acupuncturist
Having followed a five year degree course in Osteopathic Medicine/Science at the joint health faculty of Andrew Still College of Osteopathy, Kingston University, St.George’s Hospital Medical School and Michigan Medical School (USA), Jon Morton-Bell qualified in 1996 with a Bachelor of Science Degree.
The course included both clinical and classical approaches to Osteopathic Medicine. The course also covered anatomy & physiology to 2nd MB level, biochemistry, pharmacology, bio-medical ergonomics and clinical practice. Jon Morton-Bell later trained part time at the School of Post Graduate Medicine, University of Hertfordshire for 4 years, gaining a Master of Science Degree in Western Medical Acupuncture. Areas of interest apart from general practice, include sports injuries, pain clinics, nutrition and supplementation.
Qualifications / Registrations / Post Graduate Training
- BSc Osteopathic Science/Medicine (1996)
- DO Osteopathy (1996)
- PG Certificate Medical Acupuncture (1997)
- PG Certificate Western Medical Acupuncture (2010)
- PG Diploma Western Medical Acupuncture (2011)
- MSc Western Medical Acupuncture (2012)
- MCMI Member Chartered Management Institute
- Registered with the General Osteopathic Council
- Member British Osteopathic Association
- Accredited Registered Member British Medical Acupuncture Society