We use five basic types of vibration that can be therapeutic in structural conditions:
- For macro-mechanical vibration we use a "G5" applicator which gyrates slowly for acute conditions and quickly for chronic conditions.
- For micro-mechanical vibration we use ULTRA-SOUND.
- For electrical-wave vibration we use INTER-FERENTIAL.
- For radio-range-wave vibration we use SHORT-WAVE.
- For radar-range-wave vibration we use MICRO-WAVE.
These are very helpful ADJUNCTIVE THERAPIES when primarily treating by means of massage and manipulation.